Purchasing a home and the mortgage process can be complex and overwhelming. During your relocation you might be interested in buying a home, but have little idea where to start!
Let us guide and support you through it!
Cornerstone have extensive property search experience within the UK and internationally; and our expertise can provide you with an unrivalled service, ensuring we find the right property for you and your investment.
Through our technology – an interactive platform – you will have one centralised and efficient space where you can communicate with us in real-time – removing long email chains – and where you can follow and give feedback as we manage the entire process from start-to-finish for you!
Our property buying and investing services encompass the following areas:
Comprehensive Reporting and Market Update
- We will be in constant contact with you, via our platform alerting you to any suitable new properties, and giving you an overview of work undertaken by ourselves or any other professionals involved.
- We will keep you continually briefed throughout the negotiation, and once a property is agreed we will provide a Property Report which will include comparable sales figures and evaluation of market data etc.
Negotiating & Conveyancing
- We will oversee all further research and negotiations, using our considerable experience to negotiate the best possible price and most favourable terms for you.
- Once terms have been agreed, we will oversee the legal process, ensuring that the purchase can complete as quickly and effectively as possible.
Relax knowing that Cornerstone with its wealth of experience and innovative technology, will make
this process a pleasant and successful one!
- We ask you to complete a brief based on your aims and objectives.
- We will discuss current market conditions, and advise upon budgets and areas that match with your lifestyle and requirements.
- We conduct a thorough property search, ensuring it is as productive and efficient as possible, scouring the market for the most suitable properties.
- We are also able to source ‘off-market’ properties due to our long-standing relationships with estate agents.
- We start with a comprehensive first search day, where we view a large number of properties so you can assess the area and further narrow your criteria.